1) Click "Register" on Reach Gymnastics Club website
2) Create an account (note your password as you will use this account for future registrations and to view your account at any time)
3) Verify your E-mail
4) On left side bar click the button called "Find an Organization" and search for Reach Gymnastics Club and click our link
5) You are now in our store. Choose the *LOCATION* (North end or West Brant) PROGRAM, and then the class day and time you would like to register your child for. Click on the blue square under "Session"
6) A window called "Create a new account owner" will pop up. This is the PARENT/GUARDIANS information
7) Another window will pop up called "Select Participants to Register"
Click "Add another person" found under your name and enter your CHILDS information.
Repeat this process for each child you will be registering for classes.
8) You should now see your name as well as your Child/Children's names
- Click on the child you would like to register for the specific class you chose in step 5- Age dependent
- Select if you would like to pay total amount "NOW" (due at check out) or the "INSTALLMENT" option (25% due at checkout, then will automatically withdraw remaining 75% in 3 equal payments every 3 weeks from date of check out). Please note a $15 fee will be charged for any failed installment payments due to Non-Sufficient Funds to cover our associated costs.
- Click continue for "Recreational Membership" and click "Checkout" if only registering one child
- OR "Continue Shopping" to register other children or the same child for multiple classes
9) You will now be directed to "Your order", if correct click "checkout"
You will now be at "Your Information" page. Input your information as well as Child/Children's info
Click "Continue with Purchase" when information has been completed
*Note you will not be able to go to the next page until required fields are filled out
10) Select your Payment option: Bank Account (direct debit) or credit card. After checkout Direct Debit payments will have a delay on your Amilia account showing “echecks in process” and a current balance for up to a week after it is withdrawn from your account until the payment is processed and deposited into RGC account. Payment will automatically be applied to your Amilia account and the balance will be removed once funds are received from our payment processer.
11) Input payment info and click "Pay Now". You have now registered your Child/Children and will receive a receipt in your e mail. You can also view all invoices from your account home page by clicking the "Purchases" tab
If you are unable to register or require assistance please e mail email@example.com
Spring Session Schedule Posted Below
Spring Session Registration Dates:
Current Member Pre-Registration Feb 6-12
Public Registration Opens Feb 13 7:00AM
Spring Classes run March 20-June11 2023